To apply for membership fill out our online Membership Application
or print out membership application (click here for pdf form)
Having a professional affiliation with SPD ensures that you stay up-to-date on the latest developments in pediatric dermatology. Benefits of being a SPD member include:
- Subscription (6 issues per year) to Pediatric Dermatology, SPD’s official journal, which features the latest cutting-edge research in the field. Members receive both a print and on-line subscription to the journal.
- Subscription (4 issues) to the PediDerm Pulse, which provides short synopses of current pediatric literature from a number of high-impact journals as well as important news about the association and field.
- Access to Forum & Member Directory, which is an important resource where members discuss cases with their peers to help determine diagnosis and treatment options for patients. Members get a daily digest of cases being discussed via email.
- Discounts to attend SPD’s Pre-AAD Meeting – our 30th Annual Pre-AAD meeting will be held in San Diego, CA on Thursday, February 15, 2018 just before the start of the American Academy of Dermatology's (AAD) Annual Meeting.
- Discounts to attend the SPD Annual Meeting – SPD’s 43rd Annual Meeting, to be held July 11-14, 2018 in Lake Tahoe, CA, will be a great combination of education and relaxation and held at an attractive location, which can be enjoyed by your family as well.
- Access to a number of valuable resources in the Member Only area of our website.
- Opportunity to get involved and be "part of the conversation" - join one of SPD's 22 committees!
Consider becoming a part of the association for pediatric dermatologists by joining today! If you have any questions about the SPD, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you as a new member.
For more information on SPD membership types, please click here.